Course DatesTo be verified
€1095 per person. including course manual, lunch and refreshments.
Dates: To be advised
– FDA Material Requirements
– Polyolefins inc, material properties, designing and processing with Olefins.
(PP, HDPE, LDPE & related materials)
– Styrinic materials inc, material properties, designing and processing with Styrinics.
(PS, HIPS, SAN, ABS, ASA, K-Resin & related materials)
– PVC based materials inc, plasticisers, stabilisers, fillers, compounding and application technology
– Other Plastics Materials Inc, Thermoplastic Polyurethanes (plus an explanation of TPE technology/material science)
– Polycarbonate and PMMA (Acrylic)
– PTFE based materials and explanation of processing technology
– Multi-Layer material Technology Inc, over-moulding technology, layered extruded materials, etc.
– Moulding & processing inc, all-electric machine technology, micro-moulding technology, multi-layer extrusion technology, etc.
– Assessing processing output natural working variance inc, SPC, causes of output variance, raw material handling, processing trial work and report writing to Expert Witness standard.
– Inspection of new moulded components, explanation of product design, material and processing defects (specific to Olefins and Styrinics in particular).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those working in the medical supply industry, inc, production engineers, product engineers, processing technicians, tool and product design engineers, development engineers, etc.
The course commences at 9.15 am and finishes at 5.00 pm each day for the three days
The successful completion of this programme by the learner does not lead to an award, but a certificate of attendance is issued to each participant.
Safety Shoes – Required on this course