Course DatesTo be verified
Duration: 2-day course
In this course, you will learn features, functionalities, and workflows in Moldex3D using bothe eDesign and BLM meshes.
The format is a mix of theory and practical workshop exercises.
Benefits of Training
- Understanding the basics of the injection moulding processes and mould design
- Understanding the capability of Moldes3D
- The ability to independently set up an analysis, integrate the results and recognise the potential issues, and implement solutions.
- Introduction to Injection Moulding CAE
- Introduction to Moldes3D Studio
- Moulding Fundamentals (Studio)
- Analysis Procedures
- Mesh fixing
- Gear Model
- Import, Gate, Runner & Mould Modelling Meshing
- Results Interpretation
- Gear Model
- Fill/Pack/Cool/Wrap results review
- CAD Doctor
- Solutions Add-Ons
- CL-R Model
- Full analysis workflow
Who Should Attend?
New users of Moldex3D, or people looking to familiarise themselves with the STUDIO interface. Prior experience of injection moulding, polymer or CAD is not necessary.
Training provider: Wilde Analysis
Read some interesting technical blogs from Louis Barnes Principal Engineer with Wilde Analysis here
Protection for Enrolled Learners Policy
Safety Shoes –Not Required on this course