Course Dates4th March, 2019 - 8th March, 2019 (5 days)
The structure of the course will be a 5-day block (Monday – Friday) and then a further 2-day block at a later date to complete the QQI accreditation.
COST: € 1895 for the 7 days ). Includes QQI accreditation, course manual, lunches, and refreshments.
- The cost above includes the accreditation and attendance fee for Day 6 & 7.
- No discount or refund will be given to participants that do not attend/ complete the 2 further accreditation days.
- Identifying Logix5000 System and Software Components.
- Communicating with a Logix5000 system.
- Identifying I/O tags.
- Monitoring and Editing Tag Values.
- Monitoring and Editing basic Ladder Logic.
- Troubleshooting Digital and Analogue I/O Modules.
- Interpreting Ladder instructions.
- Configuring trends, controller properties.
- Using the search and cross-reference functions.
- Forcing I/O and toggling bits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND.
This course is designed for individuals who are responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining a control system using the ControlLogix Logix5550 programmable controller.
Full instructions, timelines and ongoing guidance will be given by the course tutor.
7 Centre Court, Blyry Business and Commercial Park, Athlone.
Safety Shoes – Not Required on this course
Name of Awarding Body: Quality and Qualifications Ireland QQI
Title of Programme: PLCs- Allen Bradley using RSLogix 5000- Level 1
Award to which it leads: Programmable Logic Controllers
QQI Code: 6N537O
This programme is a QQI component (minor) award, certified at Level 6 on the national framework of qualifications – see www.nfq.ie and is a mandatory component of major award 6M5154 – Maintenance Skills Technology