Engel and First Polymer Training Skillnet (FPT) have partnered to offer a free Technology Event in our Athlone Centre. Taking place over three days from Tuesday 29th November to Thursday 1st December 2022, Engel invites those in the polymers industry to learn about their newest innovations and developments in the sector. The open days will be led by Engel’s key staff with additional demonstrations from industry experts including HB Therm, Intravis, Ilsemann Automation, Galway Tool & Mould and FPT.
About the Event
Day 1 (Tues Nov 29) and Day 2 (Wed Nov 30) will follow the same format and Day 3 (Thurs Dec 1) allows for individual consultations. You may register to attend whichever day best suits you.
Day 1 and 2
- Engel IQ products in focus – see how Engel compensate for external influences and changes in material consistency in the injection moulding process to deliver the best part quality possible and reduce the risk of mould wear.
- Live demonstration of the IQ suit of products.
- HB Therm – see how state of the art temperature control technology contributes to optimum component quality. HB Therm will discuss temperature control developments over the years and how their unit technology can increase process stability whilst reducing maintenance and energy costs.
- Intravis – will present its vision inspection technology and how high-speed vision systems can contribute to secure production and reduce risk.
- Ilsemann Automation – will give an overview of their high-speed automation solutions.
- Galway Tool and Mould – will present its range of products and their development and growth in the injection mould tool business.
- Engel Customer Service Division – will outline their portfolio of after sales products – everything from routine annual service through calibration and remote support capabilities to training and optimisation of your moulding machines be it at site or remotely.
- First Polymer Training Skillnet – will give an overview of their wide range of courses and the benefits of increased knowledge on the shop floor.
Open house – call in to see our experts for further focused discussions on any of the topics mentioned above or in fact anything else injection moulding related.
How to Register
Please email Sue.Charlton@engel.at to let her know which day suits your diary best and any special dietary requirements. There will be refreshments and a light buffet lunch available for attendees.