Injection Moulding and Manufacturing Skills
Dates 17th – 20th June and 1st – 4th July 2013
Where the participants are not on a Jobbridge placement they must be available to take up a 3 week unpaid work placement.
This 8 day programme is 100% funded i.e. there is no cost for jobseekers to attend. It will provide participants with injection moulding technical skills and with the general skills needed to work in a plastics manufacturing environment. It will cover Injection Moulding Module 1 and Module 2
The programme also includes a suitable post course work placement of 2 weeks duration. Job Bridge interns are also eligible and their internship counts as their placement.
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria https://www.skillnets.ie/job-seekers/eligibility-criteria months or more unemployed.
plus one of the following
- be under the age of 35 or
- be unemployed for more than 12 months or
- have a qualification of NFQ Level 5 ( i.e. Leaving Cert equivalent) or less or
- been formerly employed in the construction/ manufacturing/ retail sectors or
- wish to enter the ICT sector having been formerly employed in a different sector and who require conversion programmes
For more free training please see below
Free Supervisory Management and Communication Skills Programme