Padraic Lunn has worked since 1990 in the medical device extrusion industry in Ireland. His company is the official representative for 6 specialist extrusion equipment companies for Ireland, UK and parts of Europe. These companies are recognized as market leaders for extrusion equipment used in the medical device industry worldwide.
Padriac also provides customized Extrusion Training programs which are based on a customer’s specific process requirements. These programs can be hands on or classroom based or a combination of both. Prior to compiling the customized training, time is spent observing the current process’s to evaluate work practices etc and this information is incorporated into the training to maximize effect.
- Padraic has been delivering specialized extrusion training since 2007 to the medical device industry in Ireland.
- National Certificate in Plastics Engineering (Athlone RTC 1988-1990)
- National Diploma in Plastics Engineering (Athlone RTC 1991-1992)
- Front Line Management for Supervisors (IMI 1998)
- Skilnet’s Assessor (FAS 2001)
- Operations Management Programme (Institute of Leadership & Management 2006).
- Train the Trainer Fetac Level 6 2011 (CMD Sligo)
- Industrial Electrical Systems Fetac Level 6 ( First Polymer Training 2017)