Polymer Processing Conference 2022- Athlone
The Institute of Materials (IOM3) and Ibec are delighted to announce that the annual Polymer Processing Conference will take place on Thursday 28th April 2022 at the Hodson Bay Hotel in Athlone.
There is an excellent line-up of speakers presenting on some very exciting industry topics.
- An Era of Transformation and Growth – Pat Beirne, Mergon Group CEO
- Plastic and Packaging Recycling in Ireland 2020 – 2030, Colm Munnelly, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Repak
- Redefining competitiveness: Delivering on the ESG agenda – Fergal O’Brien, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Ibec
- Conformal Cooling? Feeling the Heat! – Colin Meade, Additive Manufacturing Technologist, IMR
- Liquid Silicone Rubber – An insight into the processing of this versatile material – Dimitri Gunzdase, Arburg
- Present Day Mould Making – Standards and Expectations – Damien Dowd – Designer/Director at Galway Tool and Mould
- Total Solution for Manufacturing Syringes through Collaboration, From Granule to Finished Packaging, Krauss Maffei
There will plenty of opportunities to network during the day and chat with our many exhibitors. See the full brochure here –Polymer Conference 2022 Brochure
To book your place visit www.athlonepolymerconference.com