To be verified
Duration: 3 hours per session for 2 days. 09.00 – 12.30 with breaks.
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
Full Fee: €225
Course code: BCT
This programme is designed to provide a detailed understanding of the business continuity planning process in developing risk mitigation plans to reduce negative business impact plus identifying the risks of the Interdependencies between the various business areas and functions.
Who is the course for
- Personnel planning business continuity planning activities.
- Senior Business Managers
- Senior Site Managers
- Understand in depth business continuity planning activities
- Understand risk control tools
- Understand Business impact Analysis from different company and customer viewpoints
- Understand Optimal Balance between Cost of Disruption and Cost of Recovery
- Understand key Recovery Time objectives
- Understand Impact Criticality
- Understand Strategic approaches to mitigate risk
TP Lowry has over thirty years in medical device and pharma industries working as Analyst, Engineer, Quality Manager to Operations Director. Consultant for the past sixteen years.MBA , Doctor of Quality Management