Who is this course for?
Managers interested in management techniques and boosting remote employee productivity.
Upon completing the two short sessions, participants will understand the behavioural skills necessary to lead and manage virtual teams. Specifically you will become familiar with:
- 17 management techniques that will help you manage remote employees
- Actionable tactics that show you how to apply these management techniques
- Real world examples that help you reinforce & apply those tactics
- The challenges of working remotely and the impact on our attention
- Understand 5 states of mind that impact remote working
2. Force + Remoteness = Performance
3. 17 Tactics
4. Insights from Experience
Trainer Profile: Peter D. Purcell
Peter started his training career in 1999. His experience and interest lies in experiential learning, facilitation and performance improvement through multi disciplined & virtual matrixed teams.
Qualified with a Practitioners Diploma in Clinical Logotherapy & Existential Analysis, Peter blends his management and business development experience of over 20 years with scientific based approaches to person development, attitudinal change and growth.
Peter was a Registered Education Provider with the PMI in Strategic Management Group.