To be verified
Duration: 2 days
Location: 7 Centre Court, Blyry Business and Commercial Park, Athlone.
Accreditation: Programmable Logic Controllers
Full Fee: The cost of the 2 extra days is included in the original price of €1895
Course code: 6N537O
Who is the course for
This course is for people who have attended the :
In addition to the 5 day Level 1 PLC programme, (Siemens Simatic S7 – Level 1 or PLCs- Allen Bradley using RSLogix 5000- Level 1 ) or Siemens TIA-1200-1500 PLCs
trainees wishing to avail of accreditation also need to:
1. Complete mini projects they are assigned, as part of a training pack containing PLC software (for loading onto the trainee’s laptop).
2. Return successfully completed mini projects to First Polymer Training for review.
3. Attend a further 2 days which will cover the full assessment required in order to achieve QQI accreditation. The cost of the 2 extra days is included in the original price of €1895.
The dates scheduled for 2019 are:
17th & 18th October 2019
- Please note that this QQI Level 6 accreditation is not Manufacturer Specific (i.e it is not an Allen Bradley or Siemens certification)and the Award to which it leads to is titled Programmable Logic Controllers
- You will receive a software pack on day 5 of the course.
- This pack contains LOGO 8 Version software coupled with a series of tasks that you must successfully complete and email back to us by a specified date. Full instructions are given in the pack.
- Please note that you need to install the LOGO Version 8 Software from the software pack onto your own laptop.
- This will be the laptop that you will need to bring with you on the 2 accreditation days.
Please Note: LOGO Version 8 software is confirmed to run Windows 7 or 8 operating systems but while not confirmed, may also run on Windows 10.
Safety Shoes –Not Required on this course
This programme is a QQI component (minor) award, certified at Level 6 on the national framework of qualifications – seewww.nfq.ie and is an elective component of major award 6M5154– Maintenance Skills Technology
Title of Programme: PLC’s using either Siemens S7’s /Siemens TIA or Allen Bradley Control Logix’s
Award to which it leads: Programmable Logic Controllers