The Benefits of Engaging with First Polymer Training
Future proofing high performance with industry- led bespoke training
First Polymer Training Skillnet enhances the competitive position of its members by designing and delivering subsidised technical polymer programmes to address skills gaps within the sector. The network also supports industry by regularly providing useful networking opportunities and specific technical seminars.
Who we are?
- Enterprise led national training network for polymer processors in the Medtech, automotive and manufacturing sectors
- Promoted and supported by Polymer Technology Ireland (Ibec)
- Co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies
- Multi award winning training provider
How we support industry?
- Subsidised training available at our dedicated technical training centre in Athlone or on-site
- Voluntary steering group of key industry leaders driving the network
- Skillnet Ireland funding on 3rd level polymer programmes for your employees
- Over 20 validated QQI polymer programmes available
Our objectives are to:
- Enhance the competitiveness of members by specific training interventions
- Design and deliver quality, cost effective training that is of real value
- Consult and collaborate as a partner with industry
- Deliver programmes in a flexible and innovative way
What our trainees say about us: