Become A Member of the First Polymer Training Skillnet Network
Future proofing high performance with industry- led bespoke training
First Polymer Training Skillnet enhances the competitive position of its Network members by designing and delivering subsidised internationally recognised technical polymer programmes to address skills gaps within the sector. It also supports industry by regularly providing useful networking opportunities and specific technical seminars.
What are the benefits of becoming a Network member?
- Subsidised training and events available online, in-person at our state-of-the-art Training Centre in Athlone and in-company focusing on best practice to save your company time and money and provide career progression for your employees
- Access to a panel of expert Irish and international trainers and FPT Staff who can design bespoke programmes to meet your company’s individual needs at special member rates
- Leadership through our voluntary steering group of key industry leaders who drive the Network
- Skillnet Ireland funding to support your employees to engage on third level degree polymer programmes
- Priority participation on over 30 validated and internationally recognised QQI polymer programmes across areas including injection moulding, extrusion, automation and electrical, thermoforming, design and materials, sustainability and green practices as well as leadership, entrepreneurship and many more
- Regular updates and news about the Irish polymer industry
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded Network member companies
How to join?
Registration is free and easy. Simply complete the Network Membership Form for immediate access to our Network benefits.
How First Polymer Training Skillnet Supports the Network?
Who we are?
- Enterprise led national training Network for polymer processors in the Medtech, automotive and manufacturing sectors
- Promoted and supported by Polymer Technology Ireland (Ibec)
- Co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies
- Multi award winning training provider providing internationally recognised accreditation to successful trainees
Our objectives are to:
- Enhance the competitiveness of Network members by specific training interventions
- Design and deliver high quality, cost effective training that is of real value and delivers results for employers and employees
- Consult and collaborate as a partner with industry
- Deliver state-of-the-art programmes in a flexible and innovative way
- Promote the reputation of the industry to support employment and company sustainability